Monday, January 30, 2012

Another day...

Another day. I wish another dollar! No subbing today. But, I had lunch with my friend Terri. I'm going to start helping her prep for classes and she will give me credit towards her classes. Which is perfect! I love her classes and it is something I've really missed. So, this will give us time to chat and I will get to attend her classes and I'll be helping her! Woohoo!!

Need to sub. But, didn't get a call for today. Taking tomorrow and Wednesday off already. Tuesday is Marcy. Wednesday is a dentist appt. Should have scheduled the dentist for Tuesday. Oh, well. Am helping Terri in the morning. As long as I use my time productively, it's all good.

Between editing jobs, too. My printer is on the fritz which is causing some headaches. I need to print, sign, scan my contract for the work I already finished, but I can't. The printer is claiming that a cartridge is empty. It isn't. And I replaced it. Not liking it! Grrr... Waste of money when the printer doesn't recognize a full cartridge. But, what do you do? I pulled it apart and cleaned the printhead. I've unplugged it. I've run maintenance on it. Frustrated!

Really enjoyed subbing high school. I guess if I have to go back to work, high school will be it. Although I would love a job where I don't feel responsible for people. I was really hoping stocking at Target would work out. I want a job that is mundane and has no direct responsibilities for people, right now. Tired of being responsible. The fear of failure. Constant stress of being in charge. Comes with parenthood to a certain extent. Well, it should, anyway. Not everyone feels that way.

2 comments:

i. said...

What about stocking at Kroger? Employees get a few discounts. We really miss Nic's! lol

basketcase said...

I actually did apply. Never got a call back.